Progress invests for a blue-chip list of clients, including some of the world’s largest and most sophisticated public pension plans and corporations. Many of our clients have invested with Progress since the founding of our firm in 1990, and our business has grown significantly both through referrals and additions of new assets by clients who are happy with the results that we have achieved.
During a recent client survey, we asked an independent research firm to pose the question, “Why did you hire Progress?” Client responses centered on five key reasons:
- Hire up-and-coming investment talent that we cannot yet hire due to asset size restrictions and time constraints
- Harness the potential performance advantage of entrepreneurial, employee-owned firms and innovative investment strategies
- Enhance overall portfolio diversification
- Build risk-controlled portfolios
- Rebalance portfolios in a disciplined manner